Norway: DOF Subsea to Provide Offshore Survey & Construction Services to Statoil
The 4-year frame agreement with 2 x 1 year options includes services for light construction, ROV survey with MultiBeam Echosounder (MBE), ROV survey w/o MBE, acoustic survey, acoustic survey with ROTV, acoustic survey with AUV and acoustic survey with TowFish.
Statoil has also awarded DOF Subsea Norway the first Call-Off for light construction work on the Norwegian Continental Shelf. The minimum 6 month + 6 x 1 month option project will commence 1st March 2012 and will be executed from the survey/IMR vessel Geosund with onshore project support from our office in Bergen.
The Geosund is a modern high specification, multipurpose support vessel, capable of undertaking operations worldwide. Ideally suited to deepwater ROV, construction support, IRM and survey operations, the vessel has 720 m² of free deck and a large 7.1 m x 6 m moonpool. Operating capabilities include a 90 t AHC offshore crane and two in built 4,000 msw depth rated Schilling UHD work class ROVs. Optional equipment includes air and saturation diving systems, as well as additional ROVs, AUV and remote system tooling.
- DOF Subsea Norway Grabs Several Important Contracts for Geosund Vessel
- Russia: DOF Subsea to Perform Geotechnical Survey for Shtokman Development AG
- Technip Picks Reef Subsea for Subsea Construction Works in North Sea and North Atlantic (Norway)
- UK: DOF Subsea Secures North Sea Contract With Technip
- USA: BP Awards Subsea 7 Life-of-Field Contract in Gulf of Mexico
- Norway: Subsea 7 Charters Island Intervention Vessel (mb50.wordpress.com)
- DOF Subsea’s Skandi Singapore Bags Gig Offshore New Zealand (mb50.wordpress.com)
- UK: Reef Subsea Enters Charter Deal for Two Neptune Offshore’s Vessels (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Statoil: Riserless light well intervention (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Shell Awards Subsea 7 with Two Gulf of Mexico Contracts (mb50.wordpress.com)
- UK: Aker Solutions to Supply Subsea Modules for Western Isles Project (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Norway: STX OSV Delivers Platform Supply Vessel to Solstad (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Norway: Aker Solutions to Supply Production Equipment for Brynhild Project (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Re-inventing subsea intervention to keep economics above water (mb50.wordpress.com)
Posted on January 8, 2012, in North Sea, Norway, Subsea and tagged Construction, DOF Subsea, europe, IMR Subsea Construction, MultiBeam Echosounder, News, North Sea, Norway, Norwegian Continental Shelf, Offshore, Provide, services, Statoil, Subsea 7, Survey. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.