Category Archives: Pakistan
Minister: Sanctions Will Not Affect Iran-Pakistan Gas Pipe Project
Sanctions imposed against Iran will not affect the IP gas pipeline project and therefore Pakistan will continue to pursue it, Pakistan’s Minister for Petroleum and Natural Resources Asim Hussain said.
He went on to say that, Pakistan is determined to complete the Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline despite the sanction imposed against Iran, IRNA reported.
According to a statement issued by Pakistan’s Ministry for Petroleum and Natural Resources, Pakistan needs to meet its energy demands immediately and for this, all options are to be availed.
Based on agreement between the two countries, Iran agreed to export 21.5 million cubic meters of natural gas daily, 7.8 billion cubic meters annually.
- Pakistan Wants IP Project on Fast Track
- Pakistan Requests More Iranian Gas
- Pakistan Says IP Gas Pipe Project Priority
- Iran-Pakistan Gas Pipeline Project to Boost Local Economy
- Chinese Companies Should Invest in Iran-Pakistan Gas Pipeline
- The Pakistan-Iran pipedream (therearenosunglasses.wordpress.com)