USA: Technip Wins FEED Contract for Mad Dog Phase 2 Project
Technip was awarded a front end engineering design (FEED) contract by BP Exploration & Production Inc. This contract covers the design of a Spar hull and mooring systems for the Mad Dog Phase 2 Project, located near Green Canyon Block 825 in the Gulf of Mexico.
This first award comes under the framework of the 10-year Spar platform master services agreement signed in 2011.
The Mad Dog Phase 2 Spar will be located near the first Mad Dog Spar delivered by Technip for BP in 2004, and installed on Green Canyon 782. Detailed engineering for the new Spar is scheduled to start during the second half of 2012.
- Technip Wins Lucius Field Contract from Anadarko (mb50.wordpress.com)
- ExxonMobil Awards Technip GoM Subsea Contract (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Huisman to Build 500mt Yard Crane and 150mt Flexlay System for Technip (France) (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: Technip Rings Tubular Bells (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Australia: Technip Wins Wheatstone Platform Design Contract from DSME (mb50.wordpress.com)
Posted on April 30, 2012, in AMERICAS, Mad Dog, North America, Offshore FIeld Development, SPAR, United States and tagged AMERICAS, contract, Dog, FEED, gulf of mexico, Houston, Industry, Mad, News by topic, Phase, project, SubSea, Technip, Texas, USA. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on USA: Technip Wins FEED Contract for Mad Dog Phase 2 Project.