Brazil: DOF Extends Contract with OGX for AHTS Skandi Mogster
Skandi Møgster, built by Kværner Kleven Leirvik in 1998, is an AHTS with 16.000 BHP and 192 T Bollard Pull.
The DOF group operates within three different segments in relation to strategic types of activities and vessel types. The groups technical diversified fleet consists of innovative vessels specialized for their operational purpose.
- DOF Subsea’s Skandi Singapore Bags Gig Offshore New Zealand (mb50.wordpress.com)
- OGX Gets Nod for EWT and Production Development in Campos Basin, Offshore Brazil (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Petrobras Discovers Oil at Tucura Well, Campos Basin, Offshore Brazil (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Norway: DOF Subsea to Provide Offshore Survey & Construction Services to Statoil (mb50.wordpress.com)
- 350-foot specialized diving ship makes stop at Pensacola port (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Westshore Shipbrokers: Ultra-Deepwater, What is Next for the Shipowner? (Brazil) (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Re-inventing subsea intervention to keep economics above water (mb50.wordpress.com)
Posted on January 10, 2012, in AHTS, AMERICAS, Brazil and tagged AHTS, Brazil, Campos Basin, contract, DOF, EBX Group, extends, gulf of mexico, News by topic, OGX, Petrobras, Skandi Mogster, South America, Statoil. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Brazil: DOF Extends Contract with OGX for AHTS Skandi Mogster.