Norway: EMAS AMC Wins Fram SURF Deal from Statoil
EMAS AMC, has been awarded a SURF (Subsea, Umbilical, Risers and Flowlines) contract for marine installation and pipe lay from Statoil valued at approximately US$55 million. The subsea development, Fram H-Nord, is situated in the Troll C/Fram area in the northern part of the North Sea.
“We are very pleased to be awarded this contract from Statoil as it’s a major milestone for EMAS AMC. This demonstrates our abilities as an EPIC SURF player, and our capability for delivering complex projects,” says Svein Haug Regional Head for EMAS AMC (Europe and Africa).
The Fram H Nord subsea development is the third phase of the development of the Fram Field which is tied back to the Troll C Platform. Fram H-Nord will be developed with one satellite well tied back to the existing infrastructure at Fram Vest A2 template via twin flowlines and a control and service umbilical.
The contract scope includes the engineering, procurement, transport and installation of one 10” flexible production and one 4” gas injection flowline both 5.3 km long as well as all activities necessary for the installation of the following:
- Integrated Template Structure & Manifold
- Subsea Control Umbilical (5.3 km long)
- Near-by Protection Structures
- Tie-ins of all lines to the Fram H Nord and Fram Vest A2 manifolds plus pre- commissioning/testing (RFO)
- Trenching and rock dumping of all line systems
- In addition the supply and installation of protection covers over tie-in areas at
- Fram H Nord and Fram Vest A2 templates.
Engineering, procurement and planning activities will commence immediately, and the offshore work is scheduled to commence in the third quarter of 2013. Vessels from EMAS AMCs modern construction fleet will be utilized. The contract will be managed out of EMAS AMC’s Oslo office.
- EMAS Wins $55 Million Subsea Installation Contract at Statoil’s Fram Field (gcaptain.com)
- Norway: Statoil Orders Subsea Structures for Asgard (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Norway: Technip Participates in Statoil’s Vilje and Visund Developments (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Norway: Technip to Install Subsea Compression System on Asgard (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Norway: Aker Solutions Delivers Subsea Templates for Skuld Fast-Track Development (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Ichthys: The Largest Subsea Gig for McDermott (Australia) (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Australia: Heerema Wins Subsea Installation Contract for Ichthys Project (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Norway: DOF Subsea to Provide Offshore Survey & Construction Services to Statoil (mb50.wordpress.com)
Posted on March 5, 2012, in Completions, Europe, Norway, Oil & Gas - offshore, Service, Subsea, Subsea Systems and tagged Africa, Emas AMC, europe, Fram, Fram H-Nord, from, News, Nord (French department), Norway, Oslo, Statoil, SubSea, SURF. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Norway: EMAS AMC Wins Fram SURF Deal from Statoil.