Norway: Technip Participates in Statoil’s Vilje and Visund Developments
Technip was awarded two contracts by the international energy company Statoil, worth a total of around €55 million, for the Vilje South field and Visund North developments located in the North Sea at water depths of 120 and 385 meters respectively.
These contracts cover welding and installation of a 10 kilometer production flowline, subsea equipment installation and tie-ins, umbilical installation and tie-ins.
Technip’s operating center in Oslo, Norway will execute the contracts. Flowline welding will take place in the Group’s spoolbase in Orkanger, Norway, while installation will be performed with the Apache II, a pipelay vessel from Technip’s fleet, in mid-2013.
- Norway: Statoil Awards Technip Vigdis NE Field Development Contract
- Statoil Awards Technip Gygrid Field Development Contract, Offshore Norway
- Norwegian North Sea: Technip Bags Snorre Field Development Contract Worth EUR 23 Million
- Norway: Technip Takes Part in Brynhild Development, Offshore Norway
- Norway: Technip Wins €30M Euros Subsea Project
- Norway: North Sea Giant Stays with Technip (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Norway: Technip Wins Two-Year Contract Extension for Pipeline Repair Services (mb50.wordpress.com)
- PSA Norway Approves Manned Underwater Ops (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: Technip Bags Lump Sum Contract for Lucius Development Project in GoM (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Norway: Statoil Steps Up Technology Efforts to Increase Production (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Norway: Aldous/Avaldsnes One of Largest Discoveries Ever, Statoil Says (mb50.wordpress.com)