Norway: Eidesvik Sells 50 pct of Newbuild Subsea Vessel
The vessel will be 106.5 m long and 24.5 m wide with a top speed of over 17 knots.
This subsea vessel will be equipped with three ROVs: one for observation and two for operation. It will also have an Module Handling System.
Onboard the vessel will be a 100-tonne AHC (Active Heave Compensated) offshore crane. The crane will be used mainly for lifting/lowering heavy equipment from/to the sea bottom.
The vessel will able to carry out demanding operations even under harsh weather conditions.
- Norway: NPD Supports Statoil’s New Rig Concept for Subsea Wells (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Norway: Ulstein Launches New Platform Supply Vessel for Blue Ship Invest (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Helix Orders Semi-Sub Well Intervention Rig in Singapore (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Helix Well Ops UK Completes Well Intervention in West Africa (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Swire Acquires Norway’s Subsea Specialist (mb50.wordpress.com)
Posted on March 21, 2012, in Europe, Norway and tagged business, Eidesvik, europe, Industry, Newbuild, News by topic, Norway, pct, Platform supply vessel, Sells, SubSea, Subsea 7, Ulstein Group, Ulstein Verft, vessel. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Norway: Eidesvik Sells 50 pct of Newbuild Subsea Vessel.