Norway: Ulstein Launches New Platform Supply Vessel for Blue Ship Invest
Ulstein Group, a group of companies mainly known for its ship building and ship design activities reported today that the first platform supply vessel (PSV) newbuilding of the PX121 design from ULSTEIN®, M/V Blue Fighter, was named in a formal ceremony at Ulstein Verft, Norway on 12 January.
The vessel, 83.4 m of overall length, is the first of two PSVs of the new design under construction at Ulstein Verft for Blue Ship Invest, a shipping company in ULSTEIN. Blue Fighter’s sister vessel will be delivered in Q3 of 2012.
- Norway: Ulstein Delivers Rem Hrist PSV to Remoy Shipping
- Ukraine: Zaliv Launches Ulstein Design PSV Hull
- Norway: Ulstein Verft Delivers Rem Mist PSV Ahead of Schedule
- Norway: Ulstein Power & Control to Deliver Equipment Packages for New SX148 Design Vessel
- Norway:Ulstein Verft. Delivers Norman Ranger to Solstad Offshore
- Ukraine: Zaliv Launches Ulstein Design PSV Hull (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Polarcus Nadia Set for West Africa Work (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Ship Photo of the Day: Giant Motor-Driven Canoe? (gcaptain.com)
- China: Sinopacific Group Delivers Ulstein Design OSV to Neptune Offshore (mb50.wordpress.com)
- The Netherlands: Norwind Installer and Ulstein Join Forces on New Offshore Wind Foundation Installation Vessel (mb50.wordpress.com)
- MacGregor Systems for New OSVs in Asia and Europe (mb50.wordpress.com)
Posted on January 12, 2012, in Norway, PSV, Ukraine, ULSTEIN and tagged Blue, for, Gas, Invest, Launches, new, News, Norway, Offshore, oil, platform, Platform supply vessel, PSV, Ship, Shipbuilding, supply, Ukraine, Ulstein, Ulstein Group, vessel. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.