Ukraine: Zaliv Launches Ulstein Design PSV Hull
“This hull is hull number 500 from Zaliv, and this special occasion was celebrated with a great many invited persons”, comments project manager Per Svein Brekke from ULSTEIN. He was present along with the ship owner representative Odd Nordam and ULSTEIN´s site team in Ukraine, which consists of Magnar Kvamme, Anders Sundgot, Paul Myrvågnes, Igor Kogan, Yuriy Stoyev and Yuliya Sydorova.
Tow starts around mid-December, and is expected to arrive Ulstein Verft in January. The ship is scheduled for delivery in the third quarter of 2012.
- Ukraine: JSC Shipyard Zaliv Completes SX 134 Shipbuilding Project for Ulstein (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Norway: Bourbon Offshore Takes Delivery of Ulstein PX105 Design PSV (mb50.wordpress.com)
- The Netherlands: Norwind Installer and Ulstein Join Forces on New Offshore Wind Foundation Installation Vessel (mb50.wordpress.com)
- China: Sinopacific Group Delivers Ulstein Design OSV to Neptune Offshore (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Ulstein SOC 5000 Vessel Design Wins Nomination for Prestigious Award in The Netherlands (mb50.wordpress.com)
- First of Four Chinese Built PX105 PSV’s Delivered to Bourbon Norway (gcaptain.com)
- Norway: STX OSV to Build 4 PSVs for Island Offshore (mb50.wordpress.com)
Posted on December 2, 2011, in China, Dynamic positioning, PSV, Ukraine, ULSTEIN and tagged China, Design, Dynamic positioning, Platform supply vessel, PSV, Ukraine, Ulstein, Ulstein Verft, Zhejiang. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.