Polarcus Nadia Set for West Africa Work
UAE based company specializing in high-end towed streamer data acquisition, Polarcus Limited, has signed a Letter of Intent with an undisclosed client for a 3D seismic acquisition project offshore West Africa.
The project, to be acquired by ULSTEIN SX124 design vessel, Polarcus Nadia, will start this month and is expected to run for approximately 30 days.
Delivered in 2009 Polarcus Nadia is an ultra-modern 12 streamer 3D/4D seismic vessel. Built to the ULSTEIN SX124 design and incorporating the innovative ULSTEIN X-BOW® hull, this vessel combines the latest developments in maritime systems with the most advanced seismic technology commercially available. The vessel is also amongst the most environmentally sound seismic vessels in the market with diesel-electric propulsion, high specification catalytic convertors, double hull, and advanced bilge water cleaning system. This vessel complies with the stringent DNV CLEAN DESIGN notation.
- Polarcus Alima: First Seismic Vessel to Pass along Northern Sea Route (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Russia: Putin Becomes Guardian of Seismic Vessel Vyacheslav Tikhonov (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Ukraine: Zaliv Launches Ulstein Design PSV Hull (mb50.wordpress.com)
- The Netherlands: Norwind Installer and Ulstein Join Forces on New Offshore Wind Foundation Installation Vessel (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Norway: Bourbon Offshore Takes Delivery of Ulstein PX105 Design PSV (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Ukraine: JSC Shipyard Zaliv Completes SX 134 Shipbuilding Project for Ulstein (mb50.wordpress.com)
Posted on December 6, 2011, in 3D seismic, 4c seismic, Africa, Russian Federation, UAE, ULSTEIN, West Africa and tagged Africa, Det Norske Veritas, Gas, Nadia, News, oil, Polarcus, Polarcus Limited, Russian Federation, Seismology, Set, UAE, Ulstein, West, West Africa, Work., X-bow (shipbuilding). Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.