Ulstein Sea of Solutions is nominated for the Dutch HME Maritime Innovation Award 2011 for their SOC 5000 vessel design.
The SOC 5000 is a self propelled heavy lift crane vessel design, measuring 180,9 m by 46.4 m with a lifting capacity of 5.000 metric tons. Based on this design two customized versions have been developed which are currently under construction for Subsea Seven and Heerema.
The prize is presented annually to the most innovative maritime supplier of the Netherlands and will be presented at the Maritime Awards Gala that takes place on Thursday 3 November.
- Ukraine: Zaliv Launches Ulstein Design PSV Hull (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Norway: Ulstein Launches New Platform Supply Vessel for Blue Ship Invest (mb50.wordpress.com)
- The Netherlands: Norwind Installer and Ulstein Join Forces on New Offshore Wind Foundation Installation Vessel (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Polarcus Nadia Set for West Africa Work (mb50.wordpress.com)
- China: Sinopacific Group Delivers Ulstein Design OSV to Neptune Offshore (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Ulstein Unveils New Offshore Wind Installation Vessel (gcaptain.com)