Subsea 7 S.A. announced the award of a SURF contract valued at approximately $100 million from Suncor Energy on the Terra Nova Field, situated 350km south east of St John’s, Newfoundland, offshore Canada.
The contract scope includes the management, engineering and installation of nine 300 metre replacement risers and associated flowlines, jumpers and tie-ins.
Engineering and project management will commence immediately at Subsea 7’s St John’s office, with offshore operations due to commence in summer 2012 utilising Subsea 7’s world-class construction and diving vessels.
Phil Simons, Subsea 7’s Vice President Canada, Mediterranean & Russia said, “As a leading seabed-to-surface engineering, offshore construction and services company we are delighted to have won this prestigious contract which builds on our expertise and strong track record and further supports the development of our St. John’s office.”
- Singapore: EMAS Achieves Record Order Book with New Contracts (mb50.wordpress.com)
- STX OSV Adds to their Backlog, DOF ASA Sends Newbuild Order for Subsea Construction Vessel (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: Genesis to Support Shell’s SURF Projects (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Norway: Statoil Orders Subsea Structures for Asgard (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Australia: Heerema Wins Subsea Installation Contract for Ichthys Project (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Norway: Technip to Install Subsea Compression System on Asgard (mb50.wordpress.com)