In October 2011 Deep Sea Supply`s AHTS fleet (all 12 AHTS Vessels) had an average gross income of approx. USD 19,600 per ship per day compared to USD 15,800 in September.
The PSV fleet (all 8 PSVs) had an average gross income of approx. USD 20,000 per ship per day compared to USD 20,200 in September.
The AHTS Sea Tiger has been approx 50% off hire in October due to scheduled maintenance program.
Sea Vixen, which was delivered from the yard in October, is not included in the figures.
- Norway: STX OSV to Build 4 PSVs for Island Offshore (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Westshore Shipbrokers: A Closer Look at Vessel Scrapping and Attrition in the OSV Market (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Norway: Bourbon Offshore Takes Delivery of Ulstein PX105 Design PSV (mb50.wordpress.com)
- India: Cochin Shipyard Names Two Platform Supply Vessels (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Westshore Shipbrokers: Ultra-Deepwater, What is Next for the Shipowner? (Brazil) (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: Wartsila Wins LNG Propulsion Equipment Contract for Offshore Vessels (mb50.wordpress.com)