Genesis has been awarded an Enterprise Framework Agreement by Shell Global Solutions International B.V., covering Subsea Umbilical Risers and Flowlines (SURF), Engineering and Project Management Services.
The contract duration is 5 years, with the option to extend for an additional 5 years and will cover the supply of services to support all of Shell’s SURF projects on a worldwide basis. The contract will focus on Shell’s activities in the Gulf of Mexico and Brazil and will initially be managed from the Genesis office in Houston, Texas.
John Cambridge, Managing Director of Genesis, stated: “We are very excited about this contract with Shell. It demonstrates the impact that the newly integrated Genesis organization is having on the worldwide subsea engineering market.”
Genesis is a market-leading engineering company focused on providing engineering and technical services to the global upstream oil and gas industry. The company’s services are utilised by oil and gas companies during its planning and development phase of oil and gas projects and in the execution of subsea onshore and offshore engineering projects. Its clientele includes super-majors and national oil companies, as well as small independents.
- Shell Awards Subsea 7 with Two Gulf of Mexico Contracts (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Norway: Technip to Install Subsea Compression System on Asgard (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: Shell Sets World Record for Deepest Subsea O&G Well at Perdido Development (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Swire Acquires Norway’s Subsea Specialist (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: Technip Rings Tubular Bells (mb50.wordpress.com)