This is the third LNG export facility the organization has opposed.
The filing challenges the export of Marcellus shale gas and others from Cove Point, MD facility, citing that exports would raise gas and electricity prices nationally and expand natural gas fracking.
The filing also called for a full Environmental Impact Statement on the effects of increased Marcellus fracking that would be brought on by this export proposal.
- U.S. DOE: Dominion Cove Point Applies to Export LNG to Non-Free Trade Agreement Nations
- UK: Cove Energy Up for Sale
- USA: Jordan Cove Wins LNG Export Licence
- USA: Dominion Files for Cove Point LNG Export Permit
- British Gas Cuts Prices
- Fighting Liquefied Natural Gas Exports (sierraclub.typepad.com)
- USA: Sempra to Pursue Tolling Fee for Cameron LNG Export Scheme (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: Sempra Files with DOE to Export LNG from Cameron Terminal (mb50.wordpress.com)
- ExxonMobil Eyes North American LNG Exports (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Angola: Oil Ministry Says US Will be Main Market for LNG Export (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: Seventeen LNG Cargoes Re-Exported in Jan-Nov (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: Cheniere, KOGAS Ink Sabine Pass LNG Deal (mb50.wordpress.com)