Meredith Galante | Nov. 22, 2011, 4:03 PM
Paul Allen’s 414-foot megayacht, the Octopus, may be the best known example of an explorer yacht, having ventured as far as Ushuaia, Argentina, known as the “end of the world.”
These maidens aren’t always the prettiest ships, but they are a luxurious way to travel to your far off destination.
And most have all the amenities you’ll need right on board.
Our friends at Boat International have come up with a list of some of the most awesome explorer yachts on the market and we’ve added a few of our own.
- Asian destinations emerging as luxury yachting centres (travelnews.britishairways.com)
- Yachting Exclusive: Fraser Yachts Awarded the Renewal of the Management of the Tatoosh, Octopus and Meduse Super Yachts (prweb.com)
- YACHT OF THE WEEK: This Sparkling White Megayacht With A Cinema On Board Can Be Yours For $66 Million (businessinsider.com)
- Redskins Owner Dan Snyder’s New $70 Million Super Yacht (celebritynetworth.com)
- Spaceship Super Yachts – The Superyacht Adastra Mixes a Futuristic Hull With a Conteporary Cabin (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Green Day’s new eco song the Greenyachts Zero 80 (worldsportsboats.com)