The program will commence imminently and is expected to run for approximately 75 days.
Polarcus is a pure play marine geophysical company with a pioneering environmental agenda, specializing in high-end towed streamer data acquisition from Pole to Pole. Polarcus operates a fleet of high performance 3D seismic vessels incorporating an innovative design and advanced maritime technologies for improved safety and efficiency. Polarcus offers contract seismic surveys and multi-client projects worldwide and employs over 500 professionals. The Company’s principal office is in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Polarcus Nadia Set for West Africa Work (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Polarcus Acquires 3D Seismic Data Offshore Ivory Coast (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Polarcus Samur En Route to West Africa (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Ship Photo of the Day: Giant Motor-Driven Canoe? (gcaptain.com)
- PGS to Start Seismic Survey at Corentyne Licence, Offshore Guyana (mb50.wordpress.com)
- ION Provides Better Insight in Brazil’s Offshore Potential (mb50.wordpress.com)