Cochin Shipyard recently delivered a Platform Supply Vessel “Brage Trader” to M/s Brage Supplier K S, Norway. This is the fourth of a series of the high technology offshore vessel that have been constructed and delivered by CSL this financial year.
The vessel is of PSV 09 CD type designed by STX OSV Norway and are classed under the Rules and Regulations of Det Norske Veritas and is flagged under the Norwegian regulations. The 88 x 19 Meter vessel is a high end Diesel Electric PSV with by 4 Nos 1665 KW Diesel gen. sets and 2 Nos 2200 KW contra rotating propellers. The vessel with Grade II Dynamic Positioning features has been assigned the ‘CLEAN’ design notation by DNV signifying the highest levels of environmental compliance.
The vessel with accommodation for 42 persons also meets the requirements of COMF class signifying high comfort levels due to special arrangements to attain very low levels of noise and vibration. The vessel has special stainless steel tanks with Nitrogen inerting arrangements to carry low flash liquids and is capable of all other normal offshore supply operations.
Brage Trader PSV will be operated by Simon Møkster Shipping AS from Norway.
- Norway: STX OSV Brevik Shipyard Hands Over PSV Island Captain (mb50.wordpress.com)
- STX OSV Adds to their Backlog, DOF ASA Sends Newbuild Order for Subsea Construction Vessel (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Turkey: Tersan Shipyard Splashes Multipurpose Offshore Construction Vessel Grand Canyon (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Norway: Naming Ceremony for Olympic Energy PSV (mb50.wordpress.com)
- BP Hires PSV ‘Sea Brasil’ (mb50.wordpress.com)
The 165,500 m3 Maersk Meridian departed Hammerfest yesterday, and is expected to arrive at U.S. Sabinne Pass terminal on February 17.
Statoil said on January 20 that it has resumed production at the Hammerfest LNG plant following a temporary shutdown due to rupture of a firewater line.
The Hammerfest terminal has a capacity to produce 4.3 million mt/year of LNG.
- Norwegian LNG Cargo Bound for Spain
- Statoil Restarts Hammerfest LNG Terminal (Norway)
- Norwegian LNG Heads for Turkey
- Statoil Stops Production at Hammerfest LNG (Norway)
- Norwegian LNG Heads for Spain
- Canada: NEB Approves BC LNG Export Licence (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: Cheniere, KOGAS Ink Sabine Pass LNG Deal (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: Golden Pass LNG Plans Re-Exports (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: Seventeen LNG Cargoes Re-Exported in Jan-Nov (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Lithuania: Cheniere Eyes LNG Exports by 2015 (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: Sempra Wins DOE Approval for Cameron LNG Export (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Angola LNG Looks to Sell Liquefied Natural Gas to Non-U.S. Buyers (mb50.wordpress.com)