Posted by Jim Hoft
But that didn’t divert President Obama from his mission of appeasement.
President Obama signaled Congress this week that he is prepared to share U.S. missile defense secrets with Russia.
In the president’s signing statement issued Saturday in passing into law the fiscal 2012 defense authorization bill, Mr. Obama said restrictions aimed at protecting top-secret technical data on U.S. Standard Missile-3 velocity burnout parameters might impinge on his constitutional foreign policy authority.
As first disclosed in this space several weeks ago, U.S. officials are planning to provide Moscow with the SM-3 data, despite reservations from security officials who say that doing so could compromise the effectiveness of the system by allowing Russian weapons technicians to counter the missile. The weapons are considered some of the most effective high-speed interceptors in the U.S. missile defense arsenal.
Hat Tip Maria
For the record… Obama met secretly with Gorbachev in March 2009 where they discussed ways of reducing their countries’ respective nuclear arsenals.
Hat Tip Chris
- TREASON, anyone? Barack Obama signaled Congress this week that he is prepared to share U.S. missile defense secrets with Russia. (barenakedislam.wordpress.com)
- The Obama presidency, it just gets worse, and worse, and………….. (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Obama works to destroy America’s military – Tea Party Nation (gds44.wordpress.com)
- Is Obama a Traitor? (loopyloo305.com)
- Russia may target U.S. missile defense sites (marketwatch.com)
- Obama’s Signature Hypocrisy (thedailybeast.com)
- Iranian Missile Test Kills 20-plus Iranians; Russia Rattles Its Nuclear Saber WRT U.S. Missile Defense (nationalspacestudiescenter.wordpress.com)
The expected volume of Russian gas exports to South Korea was raised to 12 billion cubic meters from 10 bcm.
Supplies of Russian gas to South Korea are expected to begin in 2017.