The EWT is under way on the BW Cidade de São Vicente FPSO, anchored at a depth of 2,120 meters. Output should be around 14 thousand barrels of oil per day.
The information gathered during the Lula Nordeste EWT will help in project development for the finalized production system to be set up in the Lula field under the name Lula Nordeste Pilot, and run on the Cidade de Paraty FPSO.
- Modec Receives FPSO Order from Petrobras, Brazil (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Brazil: Dresser Rand to Equip 8 FPSOs with Compression Equipmen (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Petrobras Announces New Discovery in Carioca Area, Offshore Brazil (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Expro Wins Wireline Contract in Brazil (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Sinopec to Buy Galp’s Offshore Asset in Brazil for USD 3.5 Billion (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Petrobras production hurt by ‘global bottleneck’ for rigs (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Petrobras Discovers Oil at Tucura Well, Campos Basin, Offshore Brazil (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Petrobras Has ‘Many’ Offers for $13.6 Billion of Assets (businessweek.com)
- Brazil: Petrobras Discovers Hydrocarbons in Campos Basin (mb50.wordpress.com)