Koch Supply & Trading Sárl said that it has launched a global gas trading business.
Stephen Cornish has joined Koch Supply & Trading Sárl to build the global trading and marketing business for liquefied natural gas, natural gas and related commodities.
“Koch companies have a long track record of excellence in the natural gas markets,” Cornish said. “This venture into the international gas markets is a way to link its global portfolio to benefit its suppliers and customers. We believe this step into the international gas markets provides a strong counterparty for producers and customers alike.
“We will build out our operations in Asia, Europe and the Americas to the high standard that Koch Supply & Trading has set and look forward to working with our counterparts. This is a very exciting venture for us.”
Koch Supply & Trading also said that it plans to build a Europe-wide natural gas business from Geneva and an LNG trading business from offices in Houston, London, and Singapore. Origination and marketing support locations are also planned for the near future in East Asia, the Middle East and Latin America.
- USA: Pace Global Names New Director of LNG Services
- GM&TS Signs Three LNG Supply Deals with Indian Companies
- Petronet, Gazprom Sign LNG MOU (India)
- GAIL Opens Singapore LNG Trading Desk
- Mercuria Enters LNG Business (Switzerland)
- Canada: NEB Approves BC LNG Export Licence (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Macquarie Vies To Sell U.S. LNG To India (mb50.wordpress.com)
- LETTER: ‘Career Politicians Like Markey are Holding Our Economy Back’ (mb50.wordpress.com)
- InterOil and Gunvor ink LNG supply deal (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: Sempra Wins DOE Approval for Cameron LNG Export (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Gas Natural Fenosa Deals with Cheniere Energy to Buy US Shale Gas Sourced LNG (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: Sierra Club Opposes Cove Point LNG Export Plans (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: Cheniere, KOGAS Ink Sabine Pass LNG Deal (mb50.wordpress.com)
- BW Gas, InterEnergy Form JV to Build LNG Terminal in Dominican Republic (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Lithuania: Cheniere Eyes LNG Exports by 2015 (mb50.wordpress.com)