Posted by mb50
Ibercisa has supplied deck equipment for the lay vessel “North Ocean V” for the North American Company McDermott, built at the Vigo shipyard Metalships & Docks.
The supply includes combined anchor winches for 60 mm diam. chain, mooring winches machinery and pedal driven Capstan bollards.
This is the third vessel for which Ibercisa has supplied this type of equipment in the Vigo shipyard which has also sold the machinery to the Norwegian company Ocean, to McDermott and the French company Technip.
From the start, IBERCISA was characterized by its loyalty to the boat-building industry, its innovation, deriving from its experience and knowledge of the people of the sea , in perfect combination with its highly qualified engineers and technical staff and an outstanding “international” spirit which sees its machinery present in all the oceans of the world and in more than 30 countries.
- Huisman to Build 500mt Yard Crane and 150mt Flexlay System for Technip (France) (mb50.wordpress.com)
- McDermott signs agreement for spool base services in Gulf of Mexico (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Norway: North Sea Giant Stays with Technip (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Technip Wins Lucius Field Contract from Anadarko (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: ECO Shipyard Christens New Icebreaker Built for Shell (mb50.wordpress.com)