The planned start-up of the intervention work is in November 2011, and the estimated duration is up to and including May 2012.
Island Constructor (pictured) is a well intervention facility operated by Island Offshore Management AS.
- Re-inventing subsea intervention to keep economics above water (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: Statoil Signs Energy Partneship Agreement with UT (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Norway’s Biggest Oil Find Since ’80s Sends Lundin to Record (businessweek.com)
- Norway oil, gas find may be its third biggest (theglobeandmail.com)
- Statoil: Riserless light well intervention (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Norway: DeepOcean AS’ Secures Contract for Edda Flora Vessel (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Norwegian giant in it for the long haul with Texas shale venture (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Statoil announces huge North Sea oil discovery (seattletimes.nwsource.com)