Infield Systems have made a report on the offshore construction activity demand in order to recognize key regions and gauge supply developments stressing the possibility for activity increase due to the arrival of transcontinental pipelines and the deepwater tie-in of various satellite wells matched to an increased level of subsea installations. Demand is expected to reach its peak during 2015.
A considerable growth is expected in Asia and West Africa to 2016, supported by West African projects perceived as one of the key constituents of the emergent deepwater market and the region is seen as a key to a continued utilization of strategic assets. The Asian market features numerous countries including Malaysia, India, China and Indonesia, each reflecting differing dynamics, providing a slightly different opportunity for vessel operators who are keen to secure high utilization.
The global recession has affected all offshore developments and oil companies forcing them to restructure their capital cost commitments together with their offshore expansion plans.
Considerable confidence in Global financial markets has been regained. The declining oil price trend seen in Q2 2011 stabilized during Q3 2011. Greatly depending on whether the major economies return to recession, the global oil demand is anticipated to grow, although at a slower rate than expected.
Infield Systems strongly believe that the level of activity for specialist vessels will increase as E&P ventures expect to rise as a result of exploited reserves.
Vessel operators dealing with harsh and remote environments are most likely to be at the forefront of the expected growth. However, Infield Systems expects the global fleet to become more technologically advanced.
Infield Systems’ Global Perspective Specialist Vessels Market Report To 2016 is dedicated to the construction and construction support vessels that are employed in the development of offshore oil and gas fields. The third edition of this ground breaking report provides an in depth analysis of global and regional trends and the supply and demand dynamics for the period 2007 through to 2016.
- Oceaneering Bags Angola Gig from BP (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: Harvey Gulf Orders CAT DEP Generators for SV-310 Offshore Vessel (mb50.wordpress.com)
- UK: Reef Subsea Enters Charter Deal for Two Neptune Offshore’s Vessels (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Westshore Shipbrokers: Ultra-Deepwater, What is Next for the Shipowner? (Brazil) (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: Aker Solutions to Provide Umbilicals for Anadarko’s Lucius Development (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: Hess to Splash USD 6.8 Billion in 2012 (mb50.wordpress.com)
- C. G. Glasscock Drilling Company offshore mobile drilling platform “Mr. Gus II” (mb50.wordpress.com)
- HOS Centerline gives new meaning to multi-purpose vessel (mb50.wordpress.com)