Posted on October 11, 2013 Asylum Watch
With a name like that, who wouldn’t? But seriously, Dr. Keith Ablow, psychiatrist and frequent talking head on Fox News, does think the man-child in the Oval Office suffers from “victim mentality” and that this fact explains much about Mr. Obama’s irrational behavior.
President Obama’s rhetoric is finally coming closer to what appears to be his psychological truth: Because America victimized him and countless millions of others, any person or party or movement that opposes his views and does not yield to him is not just his adversary, but abusive, predatory and even threatening.
The Doctor goes on to explain that much of the President’s bombastic name cling when referring to the Republicans in Congress is something to be expected from someone who believes he is a victim.
It is exceedingly difficult to come to terms with a person who sees you as his oppressor, his kidnapper, and someone terrorizing him who might well destroy him. You aren’t likely to consider whether your assailant and jailer and would-be killer has a few good ideas, after all.
Dr. Ablow tells us that Obama probably sees himself as a victim because, as a child, he was helpless to stop his father from abandoning him, and helpless to stop his mother from leaving him with his grandparents to raise, and helpless to stop his white grandmother from communicating her fear of black people, ( I don’t know where the good doctor got that last bit, but let’s assume it’s true.)
Obama’s story really pulls a your heart-strings, right? Much of Barack Obama’s life is sealed under court order. But, we know that from the time he went to live with his grandparents in Hawaii, that everything was pretty much handed to him on a silver platter. Right up to the Presidency of the United States of America. I guess as a “victim” he has convinced himself that he deserved it all and probably believes he got there all on his own abilities. Of course, he keeps people around him who feed his delusion. (Think Valerie Jarrett.)
Dr. Ablow has much more to say that I think you will find interesting. Like why Obama identified so much with Treyvon Martin. But, the Doctor wrapped up his article with this:
Read more: here
By Jack Cashill
“This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me – an agency assistant at the time,” Miriam Goderich, now a named partner in the literary agency, Dystel & Goderich, wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News, which was then picked up ABC News. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”
This confession rings false to the point of preposterous for any number of reasons. Let us start with the obvious. At the time, 1991, the Acton & Dystel agency listed 90 clients, Obama among its least significant. How likely is it that Goderich would have remembered enough about a 1991 “error” to know it was hers, especially since it went uncorrected through several revisions until changed in 2007? To make this claim credible, there would have to be an existing paper trail leading to an Obama submission in which he lists an Hawaiian birth. I am confident that there is no such submission.
Former publisher Tom Lipscomb does not buy Goderich’s explanation for a New York minute. “As someone who has run a number of top bestseller publishers, I think this is an amazing MIRACLE,” writes Lipscomb emphatically on Power Line. “It is the ONLY case I have ever heard of in which an editorial assistant INVENTED a biographical detail. I have heard of typos, wrong dates, misspellings of names. But to pick a really weird country of origin like Kenya for an author?”
The Breitbart people followed up with a piece by Steve Boman, a Jane Dystel client in the mid-1990s, who noted, “All material she used in our proposals came directly from me and my writing partner.” This is standard. In the eight books I have written under my own name, I have reviewed all biographical information sent out about me either by agent or publisher. Like most authors, I have let a little fluff pass, but not much.
The most interesting “tell” in the 1991 Acton & Dystel brochure relates to what was said about Obama’s career in the business world. Obama, the reader learns, “worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation.”
In Dreams from My Father, Obama inflated his stint at Business International even more and transformed it into a faux moment of racial awareness, one of at least a half-dozen concocted racial melodramas in the book. As Obama tells the story, a “consulting house to multinational corporations” hired him and promptly promoted him to the position of “financial writer.”
Here, he felt like “a spy behind enemy lines,” and a guilty one at that. “As far as I could tell,” he adds, “I was the only black man in the company.” He does not boast of his racial uniqueness. Rather, in full grievance mode, he considers it “a source of shame.” Indeed, the whole experience troubled him:
I had my own office, my own secretary, money in the bank. Sometimes, coming out of an interview with Japanese financiers or German bond traders, I would catch my reflection in the elevator doors-see myself in a suit and tie, a briefcase in my hand-and for a split second I would imagine myself as a captain of industry, barking out orders, closing the deal, before I remembered who it was that I had told myself I wanted to be and felt pangs of guilt for my lack of resolve.
As early as July 2005, however, former co-worker and Obama fan Dan Armstrong revealed Obama’s whole account to be a “serious exaggeration.” Obama worked at not a multinational corporation, but a “small company that published newsletters.” He was not the only black person who worked there. He did not, as claimed, have his own office, wear a jacket and tie, interview international businessmen, or write articles. He mostly just copy-edited business items and slipped them into a three-ring binder for the company’s customers.
Are we supposed to believe that Goderich not only changed Obama’s birthplace from Hawaii to Kenya, but also transformed him from a grunt filling three-ring binders into a “financial journalist and editor”?
When this discrepancy surfaced years later, pundits in either camp were confused as to why Obama would lie about such seemingly irrelevant details. There are two good, non-exclusive possibilities. For one, the exaggeration enables the reader to see Obama as he would like to see himself — “a spy behind enemy lines.” For another, Obama’s co-author, Bill Ayers, once again took the framework of Obama’s life and roughed in the details.
In Fugitive Days, Ayers’ 2001 memoir, he uses the phrase “behind enemy lines” almost literally to describe his and his comrades’ quiet infiltration of the opponent’s position. Wife Bernardine Dohrn has said the same in public. When the Weather Underground declared its state of war with the United States in May 1970, Dohrn warned that people fighting “Amerikan imperialism” all over the world “look to Amerika’s youth to use our strategic position behind enemy lines to join forces in the destruction of the empire.”
The bottom line is this: Obama has been creating and shifting identities his entire adult life. If the agency brochure was a snapshot of the 1991 Obama, Dreams captured him in his 1995 pose: hip, black, progressive, wounded by racial slights but able to overcome them, just the man to lead Chicago into the 21st century, then the extent of his and Ayers’s ambition for him.
“I met [Obama] sometime in the mid-1990s[,]” Bill Ayers would tell Salon, likely pushing the actual date back several years. “And everyone who knew him thought that he was politically ambitious. For the first two years, I thought, his ambition is so huge that he wants to be mayor of Chicago.”
Friend Cassandra Butts traced that ambition back at least to Harvard. “He wanted to be mayor of Chicago and that was all he ever talked about as far as holding office,” she would tell early Obama biographer David Mendell.
No one would have challenged Obama’s biography had he not gone beyond Chicago, but he did. And so where he was born matters, and whether he even wrote his own biography matters, too. As much as I know about Obama, I don’t know or pretend to know the answer — at least to the first of those two questions.
- Why Kenyan Birth Claim Was No ‘Fact Checking Error’ (johnmalcolm.me)
- Why Kenyan Birth Claim Was No ‘Fact Checking Error’ (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Uh oh: Messy Detaails: A ‘Fact Checking Error’? Dystel & Goderich Ask Writers to Submit Their Own Bios (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- General Theory Explains Obama Book Catalogue, Hawaii Birth Certificate, and Cherokee Elizabeth Warren (txwclp.org)
Note: You can magnify this if you use Magnifier tool; found in the Windows Accessories folder under Ease of Use.Posted by truther on March 23, 2012 African Press
Now it is here and places the president in the African continent. The debate surrounding it will now end after the revelation, and those who have not been telling the truth will have to be made answerable one way or another.
The revelation, however, coming during this election year 2012 is doing no good to the democratic party.
API on Tuesday the 6th March evening received President Obama’s genuine birth certificate. API decided not to hurry in publishing it immediately because we wanted to be sure of the content value.
Now that the scrutiny has been done, the publishing of the Birth certificate that will clear the air once and for all is being done without prejudice. This may force the US president to apologise to the American people for having been kept in the dark on the issue for a long time now on demanding the publishing of the birth certificate by President Obama.
API will scan in here a letter from Coast Provincial Birth Registration Office in the next few hours or days, depending on how quick API is cleared to do so.
The purpose of scanning the official letter is to ensure that what we have received as you see here is fully collaborated officially.
Everyone knows that the documents are very sensitive and are not for misuse by any person to gain upper hand in political games.
It is, however, fair that the whole truth is brought to light and have the whole saga put to rest once and for all.
Many people seem to be of the opinion that there is a plan to hide from them the real thing. The US President says he is born in Hawaii. Many documents being circulated worldwide says otherwise. Therefore, it is very important to be outright and get the real thing on the table without witch hunt or without trying to malign the president’s name, unless the truth is not what he personally has said.
A duly signed official letter and a very special document will be scanned here for all to see – this comes in a few hours or days, depending on how quick API gets the clearance to do so. The two documents will put the issue to rest and clear the air once and for all who wish to know the true facts of this case file that has bothered a section of the American people!
It is only reasonable to continue working on this case in order to reveal the truth of the matter.
Another issue important to consider is why many are so interested in this. If Obama has ruled now for three good years and is now in his fourth year – and already asking for another term that will give him new 4 years in the White House, is there any wrongdoing when he actually has delivered leadership and continues to do so? He has not run down the country, so what is all the farce about where he is born? After all, he has lived in the US all his life.
People who read this article also read:
- 1991 Obama was stamped ‘Born in Kenya’
- Obama Lawyer Admits In Court Birth Certificate On White House Website Is A Forgery
- Did Barack Obama Campaign Threaten Life of Chelsea Clinton to Keep Parents Silent on Obama’s Ineligibility?
- Obama prepares to sue Sheriff Joe
- Ex-communist nations expose Obama ‘fraud’
- High court justice: Obama birth certificate fishy
- Major Discovery in Obama’s LFBC…and It’s in the INK!
- Demand Investigation into Obama Eligibility Requirements for President and Second Term Run
- This Is The Video Obama Banned Mainstream Media From Reporting
- The Obama Flag: Who Decided That It Was Okay To Replace The Stars On The American Flag With The Face Of Barack Obama?
- Obama Threatens Media With Federal Investigation If They Persue Birth Certificate!!
- E-Verify Says Obama Not Eligible For Employment In The United States
- Video: Is Obama to face regime change in US?
- Video: Solid Proof Obama’s ‘Birth Certificate’ Is A Fake – Watch
- Obama’s Mother Worked For CIA
- Video: Everything Obama has signed is NULL & VOID?
- Illuminati Killed Communism to Reclaim Russia
- George Washington, The Pentagon, and the CIA
- The Manufacturing of a President
- Obama Fact Sheet: A call to consciousness
- Arizona Secretary Of State Threatens To Keep Obama’s Name Off Ballot Without Birth Certificate Verification (Audio) (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- African Press International says it has Obama’s Kenyan birth certificate (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Obama Lawyer Admits In Court that Birth Certificate On White House Website (powersthatbeat.wordpress.com)
- Arizona Secretary Of State Wants Verification Of Obama’s Birth Or May Keep Him Off Ballot (alan.com)
- Arizona’s Secretary Of State Threatens To Keep President Obama Off The Ballot Unless He Sees A Birth Certificate (businessinsider.com)
- The Kenyan Jigsaw Puzzle (stevengoddard.wordpress.com)
- Arizona’s Top Election Official Goes Birther, Threatens To Keep Obama Off The Ballot (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Kenya: President Obama Undisputed footprint birth cerificate, according to the Mombasa Imam, 01042012 (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Ken Bennett Wants To See Obama’s Birth Certificate Before Barack’s Name Will Appear On Arizona’s Ballot (inquisitr.com)
Abandoned wind farms in Hawaii dot the Islands.
According to recent estimates, there are currently 14,000 abandoned wind farms dotting the landscape in the U.S.
So, what happened? Well, first off, birds get killed by these huge machines and the PETA crowd goes insane. The Altamont site, for example, is shut down four months out of the year to protect migrating birds. Second, when government subsidies stop, the projects die. Third, wind power has proven to be unreliable as a consistent source of power. There’s either too little wind, too much wind, or it’s too cold to operate them.
In Britain, the energy industry admitted as long ago as 2008 that wind turbines are idle up to 30% of the time because of the unreliability of the wind. A report from the British Renewable Energy Foundation at the time describes the economically disastrous wind turbine industry.
It is unlikely that the Obama Administration will let facts get in the way of their war against fossil fuels and their love affair with solar and wind power. Expect more taxpayer dollars to be flushed down the rat hole of solar and wind boondoggles. Expect to see more abandoned wind farms in the future — as long as Obama remains in office and the EPA is run by the climate alarmist zealot Lisa Jackson.
- Dutch Are Falling Out Of Love With Wind Farm Subsidies
- Five Problems with Wind Power
- Wind Farm Project In Washington Killed Over Endangered Sea Bird
- Wind Farms Disrupting Radar, Scientists Say
- What Happens When Wind Farm Freaks Clash With Bat Freaks?
- Wind Power – Global Market Size, Turbine Market Share, Installation Prices, Regulations and Investment Analysis to 2020 (prnewswire.com)
- Wind farms blasted in Algoma District (windconcernsontario.wordpress.com)
- Wind Energy Update: Which Comes first? The Wind Farm or the Turbine? (prweb.com)
- Osage Nation Sues to Block Wind Farm (indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com)
- Offshore Wind Industry – Growth Potential Hampered by Issues in Supply Chain and Financing (prnewswire.com)
- Wind farms are useless, says Duke of Edinburgh (telegraph.co.uk)
- Sustainability Update : ‘Wind farms are useless’, says Duke (environmentaleducationuk.wordpress.com)
- Don’t tell the Queen but the Duke of Edinburgh thinks wind turbines are useless (ricrx.wordpress.com)
- Wind power – observation from the road (michaelsrickert.wordpress.com)
- Trump to fund wind farm opponents (bbc.co.uk)
- Anne Murray protests proposed Pugwash wind farm (cbc.ca)
- More Golden Eagle Deaths At Tehachapi Wind Farm (naturalhistorywanderings.com)
- Donal Trump To Use Billions To Bankroll Anti-Wind Farm Campaign In Scotland (huffingtonpost.co.uk)