Japan’s Osaka Gas is in negotiations to buy liquefied natural gas from Dominion Resources, Sempra Energy and Freeport LNG in the United States, Bloomberg reported, citing Tetsushi Ikuta, general manager of Osaka Gas energy resources and international business development.
Osaka Gas said recently that it plans to purchase 7.19 million mt of LNG during fiscal 2012.
The company also plans to invest 290 billion yen (3.49 billion U.S. dollars) in LNG storage facilities and laying pipelines in five years from fiscal 2012-2016.
- USA: Jordan Cove Submits Non-FTA LNG Export Application (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: Sabine Pass LNG Gets Cargo (mb50.wordpress.com)
- U.S. LNG Imports Nosedive in Jan (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: Encana Inaugurates LNG Fueling Station in Louisiana (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: Broadwater Shelves LNG Plan (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: Sempra Wins DOE Approval for Cameron LNG Export (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Macquarie Vies To Sell U.S. LNG To India (mb50.wordpress.com)