Constructor – DLV 3000
Application: Heavy Lift
The largest vessel in the Constructor class is a real workhorse, designed to serve a wide range of roles in the construction market. The deepwater S-lay system with removable stinger and versatile 3,000t main crane with heave compensation makes the vessel suitable for deepwater installation roles. The optional mooring system allows the vessel to perform shallow water operations in close vicinity to platforms. The offset crane position provides the vessel with an unmatched effective outreach over the side and over the stern. The A-deck arrangement provides a flush and unobstructed working deck with sufficient space for modules, jackets, piles and all kinds of (subsea) equipment. An active ballast system will be installed to reduce heeling angles during lifting operations.
Additionally the vessel will be capable of pipelaying by means of a fully covered single joint pipelay factory (Double joint in a lengthened version).
The Constructor – Flex Lay 550
Application: Subsea Umbilicals, Risers, and Flowlines (SURF)
The vessel takes a vast amount of products in its below deck carousels and has been provided with a 550 MT Vertical Lay System positioned over a moon pool in the mid ships. Ample crane capacity will be provided in order to service subsea operations as well as the deck and moon pool area.
The vessel can be provided with various mission equipment systems, such as pipelay systems (S- or J-lay), reel-lay systems, flex-lay systems or be equipped for various other missions, such as deepwater installation and cable lay. Mission equipment can be installed to operate either through a moonpool (option) or over the stern. Ample crane capacity can be provided in order to service subsea operations as well as the deck and moon pool area.
Constructor S-Lay Vessel
The vessel has been provided with a Single joint S-lay pipelay system located under deck, with a fixed (removable) stinger. The vessel provides a stable platform for lifting operations and high crane capacity can be provided in order to service subsea installation operations as well as other construction activities.
GustoMSC HV Power Cable Lay Vessel
Application: For Linking Onshore and Offshore Power Grids
The vessel takes a vast amount of products in its carousels. An A-frame can be provided for launching and retrieving ploughs and trenchers.
In order to provide the necessary flexibility for crossover work into the offshore construction market the vessel allows for ample crane capacity as well as a large open deck area.
- Australia: Heerema Wins Subsea Installation Contract for Ichthys Project (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Singapore: EMAS Achieves Record Order Book with New Contracts (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Norway: EMAS AMC Wins Fram SURF Deal from Statoil (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Ichthys: The Largest Subsea Gig for McDermott (Australia) (mb50.wordpress.com)
- McDermott signs agreement for spool base services in Gulf of Mexico (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Shell Awards Subsea 7 with Two Gulf of Mexico Contracts (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Deep-Water Lifting: A Challenge for the Industry (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: Technip Rings Tubular Bells (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Swire Acquires Norway’s Subsea Specialist (mb50.wordpress.com)