In October 2011 Deep Sea Supply`s AHTS fleet (all 12 AHTS Vessels) had an average gross income of approx. USD 19,600 per ship per day compared to USD 15,800 in September.
The PSV fleet (all 8 PSVs) had an average gross income of approx. USD 20,000 per ship per day compared to USD 20,200 in September.
The AHTS Sea Tiger has been approx 50% off hire in October due to scheduled maintenance program.
Sea Vixen, which was delivered from the yard in October, is not included in the figures.
- Norway: STX OSV to Build 4 PSVs for Island Offshore (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Westshore Shipbrokers: A Closer Look at Vessel Scrapping and Attrition in the OSV Market (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Norway: Bourbon Offshore Takes Delivery of Ulstein PX105 Design PSV (mb50.wordpress.com)
- India: Cochin Shipyard Names Two Platform Supply Vessels (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Westshore Shipbrokers: Ultra-Deepwater, What is Next for the Shipowner? (Brazil) (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: Wartsila Wins LNG Propulsion Equipment Contract for Offshore Vessels (mb50.wordpress.com)
Fairstar Heavy Transport N.V. (FAIR) has signed a third contract with Chevron PTY LTD and the Kellogg Joint Venture – Gorgon.
Under the terms of the contract, the semi-submersible vessel FJELL will provide marine transportation of modules and other related equipment over a series of voyages commencing in the second half of 2012 for a period of ten months. Chevron Australia PTY LTD and the Kellogg Joint Venture – Gorgon have options to extend the contract for up to an additional nine months.
The Gorgon Project, operated by Chevron Australia PTY LTD, is a joint venture of Chevron (approximately 47 percent), ExxonMobil (25 percent) and Shell (25 percent), Osaka Gas (1.25 percent), Tokyo Gas (one percent) and Chubu Electric Power (0.417 percent).