Watch out: Oil could soon break below $100 again.
After a snap fall on the back of that weak jobs report, crude is making another jut lower this morning, to just above $101/barrel.
Read more: BI
- What The Worst-Case Scenario In Iran Would Mean For World Oil Prices (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Why Ben Bernanke Is Like A Bartender At An Alcoholics Anonymous Meeting (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Eventually, Someone Is Going To Profit Off Of This Massive Arbitrage Opportunity (mb50.wordpress.com)
- So Much For That Yen Dive (businessinsider.com)
- Oil drops to near $102 ahead of Iran nuclear talks (sfgate.com)