Mario Kerssens has joined the CargoMaxx team at Van Aalst Offshore & Marine, inventors of the multi application tank system CargoMaxx, as Manager Business Development, starting the 1st of January 2012.
After serving the shipping and offshore industry for more than 20 years in senior sales, marketing and business development positions at Dockwise, Fairmount, Sealift and Fairstar, his latest role has been with FG International Holland BV, the Dutch Special Lifting company, that recently teamed up with Linjebygg Offshore from Norway under the new name LBO International.
At Van Aalst his focus will be on the market development of the successfully introduced CargoMaxx handling system for combined liquid and dry bulk on board platform supply vessels, anchor handling vessels, mobile offshore drilling units and fixed platforms.
Supported by orders triggered by oil and gas giants Statoil and Petrobras, this innovative system is, according to Van Aalst, set to revolutionize the logistics involved with amongst others drill cuttings in an environmentally smarter way than the present outdated industry standards.
- Singapore: ASL Marine Secures New Order for Nine AHTSV Units
- Havila Shipping Enters Long Term Charter Contract for Havila Subsea Vessel (Norway)
- Finland: Cargotec Signs EUR 10 million Order for MacGregor Anchor-handling Systems
- Finland: Proven Anchor-handling Capabilities Secure New Orders for Cargotec
- Norway: Havila Shipping to Finance Havila Subsea Vessel through Bond Issue
- Norway: Greenland Group to Supply PetroFlame for Island Innovator Rig (mb50.wordpress.com)
- PSA Norway Approves Manned Underwater Ops (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Norway: Bourbon Offshore Takes Delivery of Ulstein PX105 Design PSV (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: Aker Solutions to Open Hi-Tech Drilling Equipment Simulator in – Houston (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Norway: Island Offshore Charters Two Vessels to Schlumberger (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Norway: STX OSV to Build 4 PSVs for Island Offshore (mb50.wordpress.com)