Texas: Helix Well Cap Arrival at Ingleside, Texas Shorebase
Helix Well Cap Arrival at Ingleside, Texas Shorebase
Designed for subsea oil spill containment the Helix Fast Response System (HFRS) Well Cap consists of an 18-3/4″ –10ksi H4 hydraulic wellhead connector and a 13-5/8″-10ksi dual ram block with an 18-3/4″-10ksi H-4 mandrel profile up. The connector can be changed out to any other type of connectors via the use of adapters. The cap has a 13-5/8″ bore and side outlets 4-1/16″-10K BX-155. All functions on the Well Cap will be ROV operable. Two 3-3/16″ vents relieve high pressure and/or flow rate.
Helix Well Cap Being Loaded Out at Ingleside, Texas Shorebase
Helix Well Cap Being Loaded Out at Ingleside, Texas Shorebase (2)
Helix Well Cap Being Loaded Out at Ingleside, Texas Shorebase (3)
- Express arrives offshore Israel for SURF work (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Helix Well Ops UK Completes Well Intervention in West Africa (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Helix Orders Semi-Sub Well Intervention Rig in Singapore (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Pemex Ready to Drill in GOM’s Deep Waters (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: Helix to Build New Semi-Sub Well Intervention Vessel (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Subsea Trenching Beast – A Look At The Helix T1200 (mb50.wordpress.com)
- T1200 Trenching Unit Nearing Completion in the UK (mb50.wordpress.com)
Posted on May 11, 2012, in AMERICAS, Ingleside, North America, Oil & Gas - offshore, Service, South Texas, Texas, United States and tagged Helix, Helix ESG, Houston, Ingleside, Ingleside Texas, Ingleside Texas, Oil spill, Shorebase, SubSea, Texas, Well Cap. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Texas: Helix Well Cap Arrival at Ingleside, Texas Shorebase.