Daily Archives: May 9, 2012
Kenya: President Obama Undisputed footprint birth cerificate, according to the Mombasa Imam, 01042012
President Obama will be forced by circumstances to apologise: Genuine Birth Certificate surfaces – Americans have been led to believe otherwise, revelation to change the political landscape « African Press International (API).
- Obama’s Kenyan Birth Certificate Surfaces In Africa (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Arizona Secretary Of State Threatens To Keep Obama’s Name Off Ballot Without Birth Certificate Verification (Audio) (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Sheriff Joe: Obama Birth Cerificate a “Computer-Generated Forgery” (markamerica.com)
- Arizona Threatens To Leave President Obama Off Ballots Over “Birther” Movement (doubledippolitics.com)
- AZ Sect. Of State Threatens To Remove Obama From Ballot Without Birth Certificate Verification From Hawaii (mediaite.com)
- Arizona Official Threatens to Take Obama Off Ballot (newser.com)
- Arizona’s Secretary Of State Threatens To Keep President Obama Off The Ballot Unless He Sees A Birth Certificate (businessinsider.com)
- Arizona’s Top Election Official Goes Birther, Threatens To Keep Obama Off The Ballot (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Kenya: President Obama Undisputed footprint birth cerificate, according to the Mombasa Imam, 01042012 (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Update on booklet from Dystel & Goderich stating Obama was born in Kenya… (jlue.wordpress.com)
- Obama’s former literary agency claimed he was born in Kenya (rawstory.com)
- New report of Obama’s birth in Kenya (thehill.com)
Originally posted on Helix Currents:
After wrapping up her deepest work ever in the Gulf of Mexico and another subsequent pipelay project in the same region, the Express arrived this week in the Mediterranean Sea for work offshore of Israel.
After departing Helix ESG’s spoolbase in Ingleside, Texas, in April the Express set sail for Haifa, Israel where she is now preparing to begin SURF (Subsea Umbilicals, Risers and Flowlines) work for Texas-based Noble Energy in the Noa field.
View original 118 more words
Posted on May 9, 2012 at 9:28 am by Associated Press
Port of Corpus Christi commissioners on Tuesday approved a contract with Oxy Ingleside Property Holdings for 815 acres.
The Corpus Christi Caller-Times reports Oxy has about 90 days to close the sale.
Spokesman Mark Evans says Oxy filed a permit application last week with Texas environmental regulators to build a fractionator at a nearby Oxy Chemicals unit. The new property would be used to help support the chemical plant’s natural gas operations and exports.
Houston-based Canyon Supply and Logistics earlier this year failed to make a $19 million down payment for 187 acres of the former naval facility, which closed in 2010.
- Port Corpus Christi Gets New Director of Engineering Services (USA) (mb50.wordpress.com)