Recap: Worldwide Field Development News (Apr 27 – May 3, 2012)
Posted by mb50
|This week the SubseaIQ team added 0 new projects and updated 16 projects. You can see all the updates made over any time period via the Project Update History search. The latest offshore field develoment news and activities are listed below for your convenience.|
- Recap: Worldwide Field Development News (Apr 13 – Apr 19, 2012) (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Aker Solutions to Build Umbilical Plant in Malaysia (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Aker Solutions to Design World’s Largest Spar Platform for Statoil (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Shell Orders Subsea Connection Systems from Aker Solutions (Norway) (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Ghana: Aker Solutions Signs Well Service Contract with Tullow (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Norway: Aker Solutions Secures Draupne FEED Contract (mb50.wordpress.com)
Posted on May 3, 2012, in Offshore FIeld Development and tagged Aker Solutions, Edvard Grieg, Field Development, Johan Sverdrup, lundin petroleum, Mumbai, News, North Sea, Oslo, Petroleum Safety Authority Norway, Worldwide. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Recap: Worldwide Field Development News (Apr 27 – May 3, 2012).
Comments are closed.