Technip Wins Lucius Field Contract from Anadarko
Technip reported Thursday that it has been awarded a lump sum contract by Anadarko Petroleum Corporation for the development of the Lucius field, located in the Keathley Canyon area of the Gulf of Mexico at a water depth of approximately 7,000 feet (2,130 meters).
The contract covers:
- installation of a flexible flowline, multiple flexible gas lift jumpers, main gas lift and infield umbilicals, subsea distribution units, electrical, fiber optic and hydraulic flying leads.
- design and fabrication of the flexible flowline end termination.
- fabrication and installation of rigid jumpers.
- burial of flowlines.
- flooding and hydro-testing of the flowline system.
Technip’s operating center in Houston, Texas, will perform the overall project management.
This contract constitutes a significant milestone in Technip’s recent acquisition of Global Industries as it will utilize a number of Global Industries key assets along with the Deep Blue, one of Technip’s deepwater pipelay vessels, during the offshore installation phases in 2013 and 2014.
- USA: FMC Technologies Provides Subsea Systems for Anadarko’s Lucius Field (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: Aker Solutions to Provide Umbilicals for Anadarko’s Lucius Development (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Anadarko Successful at Barquentine-4 Well, Offshore Mozambique (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Norway: North Sea Giant Stays with Technip (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Australia: Technip Wins Wheatstone Platform Design Contract from DSME (mb50.wordpress.com)
Posted on April 5, 2012, in AMERICAS, Gulf of Mexico, Lucius, North America, United States and tagged Anadarko, Anadarko Petroleum Corporation, Deep Blue, gulf of mexico, Houston, Keathley Canyon, Lucius, Lucius field, Technip. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Technip Wins Lucius Field Contract from Anadarko.