Polarcus Receives LoI for 3D Seismic Project Offshore NW Europe
The program will commence imminently and is expected to run for approximately 75 days.
Polarcus is a pure play marine geophysical company with a pioneering environmental agenda, specializing in high-end towed streamer data acquisition from Pole to Pole. Polarcus operates a fleet of high performance 3D seismic vessels incorporating an innovative design and advanced maritime technologies for improved safety and efficiency. Polarcus offers contract seismic surveys and multi-client projects worldwide and employs over 500 professionals. The Company’s principal office is in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Polarcus Nadia Set for West Africa Work (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Polarcus Acquires 3D Seismic Data Offshore Ivory Coast (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Polarcus Samur En Route to West Africa (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Ship Photo of the Day: Giant Motor-Driven Canoe? (gcaptain.com)
- PGS to Start Seismic Survey at Corentyne Licence, Offshore Guyana (mb50.wordpress.com)
- ION Provides Better Insight in Brazil’s Offshore Potential (mb50.wordpress.com)
Posted on February 29, 2012, in 3D seismic, Asia, Exploration, Middle East, UAE and tagged 3d, Data acquisition, Dubai, europe, Letter of intent, LoI, News by topic, NW, Offshore, Polarcus, Pole to Pole, project, Receives, Reflection seismology, Seismic, seismic acquisition, seismic vessels, Seismology, SubSea, United Arab Emirates, West Africa. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off.