BP Hires PSV ‘Sea Brasil’
Firm period of the contract is 3 years, with 3 x 1 year options after expiry of the firm period. The vessel will commence the contract upon delivery from the yard in Brazil. The naming ceremony for the vessel was held at STX OSV Niteroi in Brazil on November 14, 2011.
The ‘Sea Leopard’ PSV will act as forerunner to ‘Sea Brasil’ on this contract.
- BP Hires PSV ‘Sea Brasil’
- OBC Contract for RXT (Norway)
- Norway Approves Jette Development
- Russia: LUKOIL Lays Corner Stone for Caspian Offshore Facility
- Australia: Santos’ Net Profit Rises 51 pct
- AWE Completes Acquisition of Indonesian Offshore Assets
- Australia: LogiCamms Gets Gorgon Job from Chevron
- Total Buys Stake in Three Licenses Offshore Ivory Coast
- Norway: Det Norske Aims to Submit Draupne PDO in 2012
- BP Hires Floatel Victory for Clair Ridge Development (UK)
- Apache Hires Ulstein Design PSV for Work in UK North Sea (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Ulstein Delivers First-Ever PX106 X-BOW PSV to Brazilian Shipowner (gcaptain.com)
- Norway: STX OSV to Build 4 PSVs for Island Offshore (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Norway: Ulstein Delivers Blue Fighter PSV (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Ukraine: Zaliv Launches Ulstein Design PSV Hull (mb50.wordpress.com)
Posted on February 17, 2012, in AMERICAS, Brazil, MARINE VESSELS, PSV, South America and tagged AMERICAS, BP, Brazil, Hires, News, Norway, Platform supply vessel, PSV, Sea Brasil, South America. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.