South Korea: Pacific Drilling Extends Option for its 7th Drillship
Under the revised terms of the option agreement, the delivery of the drillship will be no later than May 17, 2014. The commercial terms of the option agreement are unchanged.
Pacific Drilling is a growing offshore drilling company that provides global drilling services to the oil and natural gas industry through the use of ultra-deepwater drillships. Pacific Drilling’s fleet of six ultra-deepwater drillships will represent one of the youngest and most technologically advanced fleets in the world. The company currently operates four recently delivered drillships and has two additional drillships on order at Samsung.
- USA: Pride Extends Option for 6th Ultra Deepwater Drillship
- USA: Pacific Drilling S.A Extends Option for Seventh Drillship
- USA: Pacific Drilling Takes Delivery of UDW Drillship
- Total Enters LOI for Use of Pacific Scirocco Drillship in Nigeria
- USA: Pacific Santa Ana Drillship Hits the Water
- Pacific Scirocco Drillship Begins Work in Nigeria (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: Busy December Ahead of Pacific Drilling’s Drillships (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Dolphin Drilling to Provide Two Drillships for Anadarko’s Mozambique Operations (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Is the Industry Ready to Drill in the Arctic? Stena Drillmax Ice Nears Delivery (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Drillship animation in the Gulf of Mexico (video) (mb50.wordpress.com)
- South Korea: Naming Ceremony for Odfjell Drilling’s New UDW Drillship (mb50.wordpress.com)
- South Korea: Rowan Companies Inc, Announces Option to Build GustoMSC Drillship (mb50.wordpress.com)
Posted on February 2, 2012, in Drillship, Houston, MARINE VESSELS, South Korea, Texas, United States and tagged 7th, Asia Pacific, Drilling, Drillship, extends, gulf of mexico, Hyundai Heavy Industries, Natural Gas, News, Offshore drilling, offshore drilling company, option, Samsung, Samsung Heavy Industries, South Korea, udw, ultra-deepwater drillships. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.