USA: Deep Down Inc. Receives Subsea Equipment Orders
Deep Down, Inc. , an oilfield services company specializing in complex deepwater and ultra-deepwater oil production distribution system support services, today announced it has been awarded multiple contracts for subsea hardware and deployment equipment orders worth in excess of $2.6 million.
Two orders were placed by a major controls OEM and the third order placed by an international installation contractor.
Deep Down, Inc. will be manufacturing Umbilical Termination Assemblies (UTA), Flying Leads, Umbilical Termination Heads (UTH), Rapid Deployment Cartridges, Moray® and Flying Lead Deployment Frames; the majority of the work is scheduled to be completed in the first quarter 2012, with the remainder completed in the beginning of the second quarter 2012. The products and equipment will be used on three international projects in the Far East and Mediterranean and one project in the Gulf of Mexico.
The patent-pending Moray® Termination System contains a light-weight and compact termination head and very flexible steel tube bundle allowing for easy make up of the heads by the ROV on the ocean floor.
Ron Smith, Chief Executive Officer stated, “These awards continue to build upon Deep Down’s expansion into the international oil and gas market. Deep Down continues to gain recognition outside of the Gulf of Mexico as a solution provider. By working with our customers, we are able to provide them with innovative cost effective solutions for their offshore projects.”
- USA: Deep Down Receives Two LSFL Orders
- USA: Deep Down Lands Two Carousel Orders
- USA: Drilling Moratorium Has No Material Negative Impact on Deep Down Inc.
- USA: Deep Down Inc. Begins Construction of New Carousel System
- Australia: Oceaneering Announces BHP Billiton Umbilical and Distribution Equipment Contract
- Ichthys: The Largest Subsea Gig for McDermott (Australia) (mb50.wordpress.com)
- UK: Aker Solutions to Supply Subsea Modules for Western Isles Project (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: FMC Technologies Provides Subsea Systems for Anadarko’s Lucius Field (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Shell Awards Subsea 7 with Two Gulf of Mexico Contracts (mb50.wordpress.com)
- UK: Key Oil Majors, Plexus Team Up to Develop New Subsea Wellhead (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: Shell Sets World Record for Deepest Subsea O&G Well at Perdido Development (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: FMC Technologies Wins Subsea Systems Contract from LLOG – Who Dat project (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: FMC Technologies Inks Global Alliance Agreement with Anadarko Petroleum (mb50.wordpress.com)
Posted on January 31, 2012, in GoM, Service, Subsea, Subsea Systems, United States and tagged articles usa, Australia, cost effective solutions, deep, deepwater, Down, energy, equipment, equipment contract, Far East, FMC Technologies, Gas, gulf of mexico, Inc., News, oil, oilfield services company, orders, rapid deployment, Receives, SubSea, Ultra-Deepwater, United States, USA. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.