Embargo On Iranian Oil Delayed By Six Months
- EU firms renew Iran oil deals to win sanction reprieve (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Japan agrees to cut dependency on Iranian oil as US scores significant coup against regime (telegraph.co.uk)
- EU split over Iran oil embargo (laaska.wordpress.com)
- Oil dips to near $101 as Iran embargo talks falter (mysanantonio.com)
- EU governments consider delay on any Iran oil ban – Reuters (reuters.com)
Posted on January 12, 2012, in Economic planning, Greece, Iran, Political economy, Spain and tagged European Union, Greece, Iran, Italy, New York, OPEC, Political economy, Spain. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Embargo On Iranian Oil Delayed By Six Months.