Norway: Greenland Group to Supply PetroFlame for Island Innovator Rig
Grenland Group, a full-service engineering, procurement and construction company based in Norway, has been awarded a contract for two PetroFlame® burner booms for the semisubmersible drilling and intervention rig, Island Innovator.
“We are proud to be awarded this contract by Island Offshore, one of the leading providers of well intervention services. This contract proves once again our competitiveness in the global market”, says Erik Taule, EVP Solutions at Grenland Group.
“This taylor-made PetroFlame® system combines our extensive experience of design, fabrication and construction. The design will be done at our office in Sandefjord, and fabrication will be subcontracted to Jutal, China, and closely followed up by our Shanghai office“, says Jan-Erik Totland, Product Manager at Grenland Group.
The PetroFlame® burner booms supplied by Grenland Group is designed for permanent installation on vessels or mobile offshore drilling units, and for the purpose of well testing. The PetroFlame® keeps the gas flare and burner head in safe distance from the vessel structures to achieve low level of heat radiation.
- Norway: Odfjell Drilling to Manage Island Innovator Rig
- Grenland Group Wins FEED Contract for Gullfaks B Rig Offshore Norway
- Norway: Grenland Group Gets LOI from FMC Technologies Kongsberg on Kirinskoye Development
- Norway: Grenland Group Receives LOI on Katla Project from FMC Technologies at Kongsberg
- Norway: Grenland Group Enters LOI with Samsung Heavy for Valemon Platform
- Norway: Island Offshore Charters Two Vessels to Schlumberger (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Norway: STX OSV to Build 4 PSVs for Island Offshore (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Norway: Subsea 7 Charters Island Intervention Vessel (mb50.wordpress.com)
Posted on January 4, 2012, in Completions, Norway, Service, Well Intervention and tagged Completions, energy, europe, for, Greenland, Group, Innovator, Island, News, Norway, Odfjell Drilling, Offshore, PetroFlame, Rig, Service, supply, Well Intervention. Bookmark the permalink. 6 Comments.