Only 6 Countries Have Sound Pension Systems, And America Isn’t On The List
Every other pension system was rated as unsound, jeopardizing the future of the elderly population. The U.S. earned a C grade, signifying “some major risks and/or shortcomings.”
- Why pension changes mean you should start saving now (blogs.confused.com)
- Portugal raiding pension funds could be sign of things to come in U.S (destructionist.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Portugal raiding pension funds could be sign of things to come in U.S (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Public Pensions: What’s with It? (socyberty.com)
- The Netherlands’ pensions top the league table – again (taure77.wordpress.com)
Posted on December 10, 2011, in Australia, Canada, Money Game, Netherlands and tagged Australia, Canada, European Union, Mercer, Money Game, Netherlands, Pension, Sweden, Switzerland. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off.