YACHT OF THE WEEK: This $6.5 Million Yacht’s Sleek Exterior Belies A Cozy Interior
There are definitely preconceived notions that the exterior of a yacht is reflected on the interior.
It seems that classic sail boats have regal accommodations while the latest modern yachts feature high tech minimalism.
Yet we have found that there is rarely a hybrid of the two.
The 115 foot M&M, which has been made available for $6.5 million (via Boat International), is one of the contradictions in the yacht world.
An ultra-modern exterior and upper deck gives way to an interior that feels like a cross between a country cottage and a hip European apartment.
Classic wood mingles with modern fixtures to bring a one of a kind experience to all aboard.
Source – Businessinsider.com
- YACHT OF THE DAY: $100 Million Megayacht With A Waterfall On Deck (businessinsider.com)
- Pride and prejudice in the new Princess 98 Motor Yacht (worldsportsboats.com)
- Bavaria Yacht’s Cruiser 45 has been chosen SAIL Magazine’s Best Boat 2012 Winner (prweb.com)
- The 6th Largest Yacht In The World Just Left An Abu Dhabi Shipyard (businessinsider.com)
- Yacht made famous by Frances Langford back in familiar waters (tcpalm.com)
- Slim Extravagant Ships – The J88 Yacht Trims the Fat Off Traditional Luxury Boats (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Asian destinations emerging as luxury yachting centres (travelnews.britishairways.com)
Posted on December 8, 2011, in Yacht's and tagged Abu Dhabi, Boat, business, Sailboat, Watercraft, Yacht, Yacht's. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on YACHT OF THE WEEK: This $6.5 Million Yacht’s Sleek Exterior Belies A Cozy Interior.