Sinopec: China Will Pass US as Shale Gas Leader
“I think the total reserves are even more than the U.S. so production is not less than the U.S., but it is a matter of timing,” Fu Chengyu said speaking at the World Petroleum Congress being held in Doha.
State controlled Sinopec is China’s second-largest oil company.
Related Reading: Shell Finds Shale Gas in China
- Shell ‘hits shale gas’ in China (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: Mitsui Closes Texas Shale Oil/Gas Deal (mb50.wordpress.com)
- US Shales: Whether its a Revolution of Evolution, Shale Gas Delivers (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Halliburton: Moving Quickly on the Global Shale Boom (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Greece Investigates Shale Gas (mb50.wordpress.com)