USA: Mitsui Closes Texas Shale Oil/Gas Deal
Mitsui & Co., Ltd. announced that Mitsui E&P Texas LP, a wholly owned subsidiary of Mitsui, and SM Energy Company have closed the previously announced agreement for MEPTX to acquire a 12.5% working interest in SME’s Eagle Ford property in Texas, USA.
Mitsui has participated in shale oil/gas projects in the United States and Poland, and aims to expand its shale business into other countries leveraging its global network and the knowledge acquired through these projects.
- Halliburton: Moving Quickly on the Global Shale Boom (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Natural gas shale play development now going global (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Caddo Minerals Buying Mineral Interest in Texas, Louisiana and Kansas (prweb.com)
- Comstock Resources, Inc. Announces Acquisition in the Delaware Basin and Provides Update on Eagle Ford Shale Drilling Program (prnewswire.com)
- Industry predicts natural gas boom will fuel growth (tech.mit.edu)
- Industry study touts large economic impact of shale-gas drilling (philly.com)
- BHP places Its chips on shale gas (tradingfloor.com)
- Mozambique LNG Eyed to be Sold to Japan Market (ibtimes.com)
- Deloitte Report Examines the Future of Oil and Gas in the Middle East and Beyond (prnewswire.com)
Posted on December 6, 2011, in Eagle Ford Shale, Japan, Poland, Shale Gas, Texas, United States and tagged Closes, deal, Eagle Ford Shale, energy, Gas, Japan, Mitsui, Mitsui & Co, News, oil, Poland, Shale, Shale gas, SM Energy Company, United States, United States. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.