Obama Admin Seals Records of Murdered Border Patrol Agent Implicated in Fast and Furious
The Obama Administration has abruptly sealed court records containing alarming details of how Mexican drug smugglers murdered a U.S. Border patrol agent with a gun connected to a failed federal experiment that allowed firearms to be smuggled into Mexico.
This means information will now be kept from the public as well as the media. Could this be a cover-up on the part of the “most transparent” administration in history? After all, the rifle used to kill the federal agent (Brian Terry) last December in Arizona’s Peck Canyon was part of the now infamous Operation Fast and Furious. Conducted by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), the disastrous scheme allowed guns to be smuggled into Mexico so they could eventually be traced to drug cartels.
Link via Judicial Watch. The murder of a U.S. Border Patrol agent is related to the Justice Department willingly turning over thousands of guns to Mexican criminal gangs, and Obama administration is hiding information about his death from the public. Amazing.
- WH Cover-Up: Obama Admin Seals Records of Murdered Border Patrol Agent Implicated in Fast and Furious, Whistleblowers Punished (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Daily Benefactor News – Most Corrupt Administration In History Abruptly Seals Court Records Of Agent Brian Terry’s Murder (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Obama cover-up? Court records of border patrol agent murder sealed (examiner.com)
- Did The ATF Try To Cover Up Ties To The Murder Of A U.S. Border Patrol Agent? (businessinsider.com)
- Holder & obama are murderers! (t2ctwn.wordpress.com)
- Leaked Report: Mexican Drug Smugglers Who Killed Brian Terry Were Stalking Border Patrol With Fast and Furious Guns (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Fast, Furious and Lawless Obama Regime (dakotavoice.com)
- More Secrets by the most transparent administration ever (ricrx.wordpress.com)
- Obama’s Adminstration, DOJ and ATF Allowed 1800 Gun’s To Flow To Mexico (pobeptsworld.wordpress.com)
- Issa Subpoenas Attorney General Holder for ‘Fast and Furious’ Records (timesunion.com)
Posted on November 30, 2011, in Fraud & Corruption, Mexico and tagged Arizona, Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco Firearms and Explosives, drug cartels, Eric Holder, Fast and Furious, Judicial Watch, Mexico, Obama administration, President Barack Obama, United States Border Patrol, United States Department of Justice. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.