InterOil and Gunvor ink LNG supply deal
InterOil and Pacific LNG said that they were working to complete the negotiation and finalise a binding sale and purchases agreement with Gunvor by second quarter of 2012.
The Gulf LNG Project in Papua New Guinea comprises the Elk and Antelope gas fields and the planned liquefaction and associated facilities in the Gulf Province of PNG to be developed by Liquid Niugini Gas Ltd., InterOil and Pacific LNG’s joint-venture project company.
- InterOil and Gunvor Sign Heads of Agreement for LNG Supply (prnewswire.com)
- InterOil, Pacific LNG sign supply deal with Noble Clean Fuels (mb50.wordpress.com)
- InterOil Seeks Strategic Partner for Papua New Guinea LNG Project (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Movers & Shakers: Friday’s biggest gaining and declining stocks (marketwatch.com)
- InterOil and Noble Sign Heads of Agreement on LNG Sale (prnewswire.com)
- Australia: UBS Says Woodside Faces LNG Delays (mb50.wordpress.com)
Posted on November 30, 2011, in Australia, LNG, Natural Gas, Papua New Guinea, Singapore and tagged Australia, Gulf Province, InterOil, Liquefied natural gas, Liquid Niugini LNG, LNG, Natural Gas, News By Country, Pacific LNG, Papua New Guinea, Singapore. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.