Confirmed: Scientists Colluded With Government Officials to Misrepresent Real Climate Data
How will democrats explain this?
The Daily Mail reported:
More than 5,000 documents have been leaked online purporting to be the correspondence of climate scientists at the University of East Anglia who were previously accused of ‘massaging’ evidence of man-made climate change.
Following on from the original ‘climategate’ emails of 2009, the new package appears to show systematic suppression of evidence, and even publication of reports that scientists knew to to be based on flawed approaches.
And not only do the emails paint a picture of scientists manipulating data, government employees at the Department for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) are also implicated.
One message appeared to show a member of Defra staff telling colleagues working on climate science to give the government a ‘strong message’.
The emails paint a clear picture of scientists selectively using data, and colluding with politicians to misuse scientific information.
‘Humphrey’, said to work at Defra, writes: ‘I cannot overstate the HUGE amount of political interest in the project as a message that the government can give on climate change to help them tell their story.
‘They want their story to be a very strong one and don’t want to be made to look foolish.’
Read the whole thing.
- Climategate Scientists DID Collude with Government Officials to Hide Research That Didn’t Fit Their Apocalyptic Global Warming (tipggita32.wordpress.com)
- Science Colludes With Government To Mis-Represent Global Warming – It’s All About The Grant Money Train (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- Climategate II Emails Show US/British Govs Colluded W/Scientists to Suppress Anti-Warming (usapartisan.com)
- Climategate 2..new emails released..WSJ: The real peril comes from the economically catastrophic policies being pushed in its name (seeker401.wordpress.com)
- Latest Climategate Emails: BBC ‘In Cahoots With Climategate Scientists’ (papundits.wordpress.com)
Posted on November 28, 2011, in Fraud & Corruption, GEOPOLITICS and tagged Al Gore, Climate, Climate change, Climatology, Daily Mail, Defra, Department for Environment Food and Rural Affairs, President Barack Obama, Scientist, University of East Anglia. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.