Norway: Island Offshore Charters Two Vessels to Schlumberger
Island Offshore, a provider of high quality solutions for the offshore oil industry based on a fleet of advanced high quality service and subsea service vessels, recently secured a 7 year contract from Schlumberger.
The contract is for two of its recently christened vessels, Island Centurion and Island Captain (UT 776 CD ) that Island Offshore had built at STX OSV Brevik. Schlumberger intends to use the vessels for well stimulation and also has the option to extend the current contract for 4 more years.
“We are extremely happy with this award which is a result of our focus towards specialized segments.” says Island Offshore on its website.
- Norway: STX OSV to Build 4 PSVs for Island Offshore (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Norway: Aker Solutions to Supply Production Equipment for Brynhild Project (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: Hornbeck Plans to Build Sixteen New Generation Offshore Supply Vessels (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: Wartsila Wins LNG Propulsion Equipment Contract for Offshore Vessels (mb50.wordpress.com)
- South Korea: Songa Offshore Orders Two Rigs from DSME (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Norway: DeepOcean AS’ Secures Contract for Edda Flora Vessel (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Mexico: Cal Dive to Install Subsea Pipeline in Abkatun Offshore Field (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Miss or Not, Schlumberger Packs a Wallop (dailyfinance.com)