Cyprus: Deep Sea Supply Provides October Fleet Status Update
In October 2011 Deep Sea Supply`s AHTS fleet (all 12 AHTS Vessels) had an average gross income of approx. USD 19,600 per ship per day compared to USD 15,800 in September.
The PSV fleet (all 8 PSVs) had an average gross income of approx. USD 20,000 per ship per day compared to USD 20,200 in September.
The AHTS Sea Tiger has been approx 50% off hire in October due to scheduled maintenance program.
Sea Vixen, which was delivered from the yard in October, is not included in the figures.
- Norway: STX OSV to Build 4 PSVs for Island Offshore (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Westshore Shipbrokers: A Closer Look at Vessel Scrapping and Attrition in the OSV Market (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Norway: Bourbon Offshore Takes Delivery of Ulstein PX105 Design PSV (mb50.wordpress.com)
- India: Cochin Shipyard Names Two Platform Supply Vessels (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Westshore Shipbrokers: Ultra-Deepwater, What is Next for the Shipowner? (Brazil) (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: Wartsila Wins LNG Propulsion Equipment Contract for Offshore Vessels (mb50.wordpress.com)
Posted on November 1, 2011, in AHTS, Cyprus, MARINE VESSELS, PSV and tagged AHTS, Anchor handling tug supply vessel, Cyprus, Deep Sea Supply, Fleet, Mediterranean Sea:, News, October, Offshore, Platform supply vessel, PSV, Status, update. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off.