Gulf of Mexico: Vector Lands Cascade Chinook Field Job
Vector Technology Groups Subsea Division has been awarded a contract by Technip Houston for a Subsea Pig Launcher rated at 15,000 PSI. Vector Subsea Engineering have been working closely with Petrobras and Total to complete the design for Cascade Chinook Field in the Gulf of Mexico.
“This is just another example of Engineering strength” explains Chris Lee Vector’s Subsea Division Managing Director. “Our Engineering group has designed the launcher for a specific application for our client after a series of meetings to understand their issues” Delivery is planned for Q1 2012.
- USA: EMAS Wins Gulf of Mexico Subsea Contract from BP (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Hess to spend $2.3 billion to develop Gulf of Mexico oil field (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Shell Perdido: The first full field subsea separation and pumping system in the Gulf of Mexico. (video) (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Perdido Subsea System (video) (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Perdido Hub (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Spar Transportation and Installation (video) (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Mexico: Cal Dive to Install Subsea Pipeline in Abkatun Offshore Field (mb50.wordpress.com)
Posted on October 31, 2011, in Cascade / Chinook, Gulf of Mexico, Houston, Subsea and tagged BP, Chinook, field, Gas, Greater Chinook Area, gulf of mexico, Houston, Offshore Projects, oil, Petrobras, Technip, Vector. Bookmark the permalink. 7 Comments.